Before you purchase a reservation ticket, be sure to read this entire page carefully to avoid losing your deposit.
You do not need a reservation to visit canon! We are primarily a first-come, first-serve establishment, that offers a very limited number of reservation tickets so that we may accommodate the numerous short-term, out-of-town visitors that come to visit. A $25 per-person, non-refundable credit card deposit (credited to your bill) will purchase your reservation ticket.
What you are purchasing is not a reservation; you are purchasing tickets that are similar to a concert or show in that if you do not arrive at the time and date stated on your tickets, your tickets will no longer have any value. Please note: all sales are final.
Verify all reservation ticket details carefully before committing to your purchase.Once your tickets have been purchased, you will not be able to change the date, time, or number of people for any reason.
If you are unsure of any of these factors, we highly recommend that you do not make a reservation until you are absolutely certain you can make the time and date, no matter the obstacle life throws your way, to ensure that you do not lose the deposit. Also, as already stated, canon is a first-come, first-serve establishment, reservations are not needed and the smaller your group, the less likely there will be a substantial wait.
Please give yourself enough time to arrive in case you come across difficult traffic or parking. We will hold your table for up to ten minutes past your scheduled reservation.Under no circumstances are we able to accommodate groups larger than four without a buyout.
Due to our small size and limited number of tables, we will not be able to accommodate additional guests.
Please do not arrive with more people than your reservation states or at a time other than the one stated on your “ticket” as we will be unable to accommodate you.Please note that all sales are final.
In the event you are unable to join us during your chosen time, your reservation ticket is self-transferable to another party.Should reservations not be available on your desired day and time, note that 85% of the room is available for walk-ins on a first-come, first-serve basis.
It is unusual to have a wait, let alone a long one, on any day but Friday and Saturday.DETAILS
Before proceeding with your reservation, please note:
- Your credit card will be charged for $25 per person, which will be applied to your bill. All sales are final, deposits are not refundable, and reservation tickets may not be cancelled or changed for any reason.
- We are licensed to serve guests aged 21 and older. The dress code is casual.
- Until further notice, we require all guests to provide proof of vaccination with matching ID. Digital proof is acceptable. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- We highly recommend that you do not book a reservation on a day of travel, given delays, accidents and life’s other obstacles may prevent you from arriving on time.
- We reserve the right to reseat the table after three hours if needed to fulfill other bookings.
- Due to Seattle’s infamously fickle weather and our small size, we cannot reserve the patio or any other specific spot but we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- If your card doesn’t go through, please turn off the auto fill of your browser and enter your credit card details manually.